Q: Do you accept returns? What is your return policy?
A: If you have any issue with your purchase, whether you received a defective product or the wrong item, please email email@example.com. All issues are with on a case by case basis. Please save your package, snap a photo of the issue you are having and contact us immediately. We will make every effort that you are happy with your purchase. We will always do our best to provide the most comprehensive customer service possible, and strive to go above and beyond however...
- Due to health and hygiene considerations, all opened and used items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Lost items in the mail will not be Stark's responsibility. Please choose a shipping method that requires signature upon delivery.
- Please read our ingredient decks (lists) carefully. If you have any allergies, sensitivities or general questions, please email before you make a purchase.
- Shipping fees are not refundable.
- No bad attitudes are tolerated. We're on the same team, fam.
Q: Talk to me about shipping costs.
A: Well, ok then! Our shipping costs are calculated automatically at checkout. No, I cannot "find an alternative" for you, unfortunately. Even for international orders. I use a third party company for my shipping, and they offer special rates and do everything "by the book" and I cannot make adjustments. You'll see there are several carriers and service types available, so please choose which is most reliable to you.
Q: I submitted an order, now I want to change it.
A: As order submission and shipping is one of the only outsourced portions of my business, no amendments can be made once an order is submitted. Please check your order, address and shipping method carefully before submitting.
Q. Samples, please! Where are the free things!?
A. Ah, but nothing in life is free! Free samples considerably increase my overhead (costs) and so instead I offer small bottles (15 mL) of our premium oils for trial. Please do not email me asking for free samples for trial, I won't respond due to high level of email inquiries... and being a solo entrepreneur! (I don't like being rude, but I need to respect my time!)